21 January 2008

Angel Heart Ruby at the Heart Art Gallery


Angel Heart Ruby, originally uploaded by kaystoner.

"Oh, my God...." is what everyone has says to me, when I first show them this fractal, Angel Heart Ruby.

I've now got an online gallery of my heart art -- www.heart-art-gallery.com -- where you can see this and other Angel Heart works. The detail is just breathtaking, and when each image is available as a desktop wallpaper for your computer (800x600 and 1024x768 resolutions).

I had Angel Heart Ruby printed at Imagekind -- I've got a gallery there of my Heart Art -- http://kls.imagekind.com/HeartArt -- that lets you purchase fine art giclee prints (on paper and canvas) of this and my other fractals.

The print quality from Imagekind is just astounding. I never expected it to look as great as it does, with all the gradations and color contrasts... but the first time I opened the tube and unrolled the 30x24" matte print, I gasped... Such vibrant colors... such intensity... and I'd never fully guessed, from working on my laptop, just how dramatic the effect would be.

But then, it does look different in a large printed format, than it does on my little laptop screen.

Truly, this is a miracle of computer science, and I'm incredibly blessed to have "midwifed" it.

No comments: